Hypoallergenic Cat Shampoo
With Oat Protein and Aloe Juice
For those times when your self-cleaning kitty just can’t get it done, you can do it right. Nothing is left behind but soothed skin and the faint memory of a stressful bath.
- HERO INGREDIENTS: Aloe Juice and Oat Protein help soothe and moisturize your cat’s skin and fur. Moisturized skin = less shedding!
- QUICK + CLEAN- RINSING: Toss (but recycle) those old, thick, super sudsy shampoos that made rinsing a pain, leaving skin-irritating residue.
- PLANT-DERIVED, MILD CLEANSERS: Works hard and plays safe with effective ingredients derived from coconut oil. Gently removes excess oils that cause skin issues and excessive shedding.
- pH BALANCED FOR CATS: and gentle on Human skin too.
- FRAGRANCE FREE: Because cats prefer their own natural scent.
- FLEA/TICK TREATMENT SAFE: Won’t rinse away topical flea and tick treatments.
- PLANET FRIENDLY: Recyclable bottle is made with 100% Post Consumer Resin plastic.
- MADE WITHOUT: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phosphates, SLS, dyes or fragrance.
- PRO TIP: Cut your cat’s claws before bathing. If they are ever going to scratch it might well be bath time. Also, cat’s fur holds on to water so immediately swaddle your kitty and give her fur a good rub after
Water, sodium lauramphoacetate (plant-derived cleanser), lauryl glucoside (plant-derived cleanser), sodium methyl cocoyl taurate (plant-derived cleanser), sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate (plant-derived cleanser), sodium glycinate (balances pH), glycerin (plant-derived moisturizer), glyceryl oleate (plant- derived cleanser), coco glucoside (plant-derived cleanser), hydrolyzed oat protein (plant-derived soother), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (plant-derived moisturizer), shea butter (plant-derived moisturizer), citric acid (balances pH), sodium citrate (plant-derived stabilizer), sodium benzoate (preservative), propanediol (plant-derived stabilizer), ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), caprylhydroxamic acid (preservative), caprylyl glycol (preservative).
- This shampoo is designed and produced in a family owned, FDA Registered facility located on the East Coast of the United States that complies with cGMP Standards.
- Rigorous testing includes: Stability Testing to ensure the quality and integrity of the formula over time and Challenge Testing which confirms the preservative system’s ability to protect the product from microbial growth.
- Conceived, developed and made in the USA.